Marketing Integrations

Omer_Indieflow
Miembro

Wordpress (Elementor form add on) is not passing through some of the leads to hubspot

resolver

Hi,

We're using wordpress for our landing page to capture leads. We are using "Elementor" as our lead capturing form. After integrating hubspot with this landing page and form, we realized that some of the leads are passing through to our hubspot contacts, and some are not. We've investigated this issue and it doesnt seem like there's a pattern for whether or not the leads are passing through.

A few details from our end: 

- All leads are sent to our inbox from wordpress, meaning the landing page does capture and save leads.  

- All leads are coming from the same landing page: https://indieflow.me/lp1/

- We've based our integration between Elementor and Hubspot on this document: https://docs.elementor.com/article/262-hubspot

Does anyone know why this is happening and what we can do to fix it?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
ajchapman20
Solución
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Diamond

Wordpress (Elementor form add on) is not passing through some of the leads to hubspot

resolver

Hi @Omer_Indieflow,

From what I can tell on my end, you have set it up properly.  It should be tracking properly in HubSpot with the new leads page views.  

Some issues I can think of:

- The lead submission is already a contact.  You may have marked it to only send new leads.

-  You are blocking I.P. addresses

If it makes sense for you, I would try and use a HubSpot fourm on the page. 

Let me know if you need more help on this.  If this answered your question, please mark it a solution 🙂

Alex Chapman | Inbound marketing Expert

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
ajchapman20
Solución

resolver

Hi @Omer_Indieflow,

From what I can tell on my end, you have set it up properly.  It should be tracking properly in HubSpot with the new leads page views.  

Some issues I can think of:

- The lead submission is already a contact.  You may have marked it to only send new leads.

-  You are blocking I.P. addresses

If it makes sense for you, I would try and use a HubSpot fourm on the page. 

Let me know if you need more help on this.  If this answered your question, please mark it a solution 🙂

Alex Chapman | Inbound marketing Expert
0 Me gusta
Omer_Indieflow
Miembro

resolver

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately these aren't the same leads and we didn't block any IPs. We're running campaigns in a new market so this shouldnt be the problem. It's very random the reason why some leads are coming into hubspot and why some aren't. 

You may be right though regarding the hubspot form. We may give that one a go. Thanks again for the help!