Marketing Integrations

TheBatman

WordPress user database synchronised with HubSpot

SOLVE

We have a site of which the majority of articles are premium content, requiring a user to be logged in as a member in order to be able to read such articles.

Such sign-up, log-in and maintain user profile functionality have been handled by a WordPress plug-in that writes the user to WordPress user database (as a mere Subscriber role).

Is there a way to have the records of these Subscriber role users from WordPress user database synched with Hubspot CRM customer records?

Background From my point of view, the WordPress integrations that I see are limited to a "Join our newsletter" style call-to-action, and that user gets put into HubSpot database.  But that is very simple, it doesn't support a concept of a WordPress member who is authenticated, is logged in, is browsing the premium content.

1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Yep - just make an API call to the Hubspot database or vice versa.  I would leave the user login/signup to your plugin as you have it. From experience, they are usually better encryption or data handling that you may need for sessions, etc. that is not a compability of your CRM/automation platform.

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/contacts/contacts-overview

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Asteward

SOLVE

@Ben_M @TheBatman 

I need similar solution to sychronize my user subscribers. Is there any recommendation as to who could design a simple api for this process? 

0 Upvotes
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hii @TheBatman 

Yes its possible to sync the wordpress user database with HubSpot CRM. You can try few plugins specifically available for HubSpot and Wordpress on wordpress.org

I hope you will surely find something helpful here.

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Yep - just make an API call to the Hubspot database or vice versa.  I would leave the user login/signup to your plugin as you have it. From experience, they are usually better encryption or data handling that you may need for sessions, etc. that is not a compability of your CRM/automation platform.

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/contacts/contacts-overview