Marketing Integrations

EMorris

WordPress integration

SOLVE

Hi! I'm wondering if it's possible to have comments from blog posts in WordPress turned into contacts on Hubspot and have that as a conversations option.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

WordPress integration

SOLVE

Hi @EMorris,

I'm not sure that out-of-the-box you'd be able to fully integrate so that when you replied to a conversation it also posted the reply to your WordPress site.  You could create contacts and even get them to show in the conversations inbox in theory. You could have all comment notifications go to something like, comments@yourwebsite.com which could be an inbox email. I think for full integration you'd have to do some custom integration. @remingtonbegg...has your team done anything like this before?

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Josh
Solution

WordPress integration

SOLVE

Hi @EMorris,

I'm not sure that out-of-the-box you'd be able to fully integrate so that when you replied to a conversation it also posted the reply to your WordPress site.  You could create contacts and even get them to show in the conversations inbox in theory. You could have all comment notifications go to something like, comments@yourwebsite.com which could be an inbox email. I think for full integration you'd have to do some custom integration. @remingtonbegg...has your team done anything like this before?

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

WordPress integration

SOLVE

Hi @EMorris 

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for sharing this with us! I'll bring to this conversation a few experts that can share their thoughts!  

Hey @trevordjones @Josh @Jake_Lett  any thought you would like to share with @EMorris ?  

Thanks

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes