Marketing Integrations

Sai_Chaitanya
Participant

Wix email integration

SOLVE

I have a query.  I use the Wix email tool to run my email campaigns. I want to track the analytics of those campaigns on HubSpot. How can I do that?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Wix email integration

SOLVE

Hi @Sai_Chaitanya,

It's not possible to show third-party marketing email performance in HubSpot, unfortunately, and the Wix integration features do not cover this.

The only exception here would be the transactional email add-on which lets you trigger your transactional emails and incorporate data stored outside of HubSpot. This however only applies to transactional emails (for relationship-based interactions, unlike marketing email, which is typically used to promote your content) and comes at an additional price.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Wix email integration

SOLVE

Hi @Sai_Chaitanya,

It's not possible to show third-party marketing email performance in HubSpot, unfortunately, and the Wix integration features do not cover this.

The only exception here would be the transactional email add-on which lets you trigger your transactional emails and incorporate data stored outside of HubSpot. This however only applies to transactional emails (for relationship-based interactions, unlike marketing email, which is typically used to promote your content) and comes at an additional price.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.