Marketing Integrations

LineDrive
投稿者

Who do you recommend for migrating ACT! to HubSpot?

I'm looking for an individual or company that knows data science and can migrate ACT! data to HubSpot.  ACT! Contacts are easy to upload to HubSpot using a CSV file, but it is arduous to map out and install History files.

I spoke with JLTechnical.  They can extract all of the ACT! History for me, but they cannot set it up in HubSpot.  Can you refer somebody to me who can do this kind of work?

Thanks.

0 いいね!
3件の返信
darynsmith
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

Hi @LineDrive - we will be able to assist you with this. Can you send me the API documentation for the ACT! export you are able to get? My email is daryn.smith@mpull.com

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital
ClaudeT
メンバー

I need to export from ACT! to Hubspot. Not only the contact information, but also all informastion including notes and activities. Is there anyway to do that?

0 いいね!
DianaGomez
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @ClaudeT, I hope you are doing well! Since this is an old thread, I encourage you to create a new conversation, this way more users will be able to see it. Please make sure to add context, screenshots, and all the details you can.

Best,
Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !