Who do you recommend for migrating ACT! to HubSpot?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I'm looking for an individual or company that knows data science and can migrate ACT! data to HubSpot.  ACT! Contacts are easy to upload to HubSpot using a CSV file, but it is arduous to map out and install History files.

I spoke with JLTechnical.  They can extract all of the ACT! History for me, but they cannot set it up in HubSpot.  Can you refer somebody to me who can do this kind of work?

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi @LineDrive - we will be able to assist you with this. Can you send me the API documentation for the ACT! export you are able to get? My email is daryn.smith@mpull.com

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hi @LineDrive,

I highly recommend Trujay company . Trujay specializes in the migration and integration of different CRM systems, including Act!. This company meets all your business requirements and various budget limitations. Trujay can automate the process for more than 30 CRM platforms. To perform the CRM data import, Trujay’s clients don’t need to have any technical skills. Moreover, Trujay is an official partner of HubSpot.

Data migration is not an easy process and can take up valuable time and resources. Trujay’s tech team ensures a smooth and secure data import to meet your business’s needsTry a Free Sample Migration  in action right away or contact Trujay's experts .

I hope, it will help you!
Best regards!

0 Upvotes