Marketing Integrations

JFarrar1
Participant

When uploading contacts, why can I not select full name?

Wondering if I could get a bit of help. 

When trying to import my contacts from Pipedrive to Hubspot, I'm only given the option of first name and last name when matching the information, and can't select full name as that is the format it pulls through from Pipedrive. I have uploaded the full name into first name which isn't ideal but works. However now when trying to integrate activities over, because the naming doesn't match (with Pipedrives full name being in Hubspots first name) the activities won't integrate over, as it can't match with the contact name. Any help on this would be really appreciated 

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
noahhendricks
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Hey @JFarrar1 ! We're migration experts and would be happy to help. You can try out our platform at MigrateMyCRM.com  or reach out to us at SyncMatters.com/Contact

SyncMatters | Noah Hendricks
0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

It appears that for some users in Pipedrive, that the first and last name fields may not exist on your account, but you can request this from support. Can you confirm if this is something you have done already? https://community.pipedrive.com/discussion/6341/first-name-last-name-in-contacts

0 Upvotes
JFarrar1
Participant

Hey @Ben_M , can you see my reply to my first post? Sorted that issue but the data still isn't matching 

0 Upvotes
JFarrar1
Participant

To add to this, I have found a way to uplaod first nae from Pipedrive to hubpot, and uploaded, however still hasn't fixed the issue. This is the main error I am commng across, attached. "update only import" saying that because I slected to update contacts only, these other contacts can't be created. But this shouldn't be the case because they are all the same contacts, pulled from Pipedrive. 5,000 odd, and they match. So whyis the system not matching these contacts? 

Image 13-06-2024 at 12.40.jpeg

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

If there was an error from your initial upload and you were manually modifying the records and are now trying to update, there may be issues trying to match based on your modifications. If you haven't moved too far along in your integration, I would consider either clearing out the original import to start with a fresh sync. If not as the integration is provided by Hubspot, I would consider submitting a ticket to see if they are able to dive into the integration further and potentially provide a resolution.

0 Upvotes