Marketing Integrations

christine_t
Participant

What's the best webinar integration with Hubspot?

SOLVE

I was going to try ReadyTalk but I heard the integration isn't that great. What are you using for webinars and how do you like the integration?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @christine_t

I've not tried the Readytalk integration unfortunatly so I can't comment on that. 

I've worked with the gotowebinar integration multiple times and my experience has been pretty positive. 

The integration adds a gotowebinar registration option to the form settings menu in the page editor. This allows you to use any form to enrol leads into a webinar without having to create a bespoke form, which I love - I hate form proliferation. 

You then get to see gotowebinar status changes in the contact timeline and can also build lists around webinar engagement i.e. registered, attended, didn't attend. Here are the list options:

New List   HubSpot.png

All in all, pretty good.

Cheers, Phil.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @christine_t

My pleasure.

The documentation says that it take approx. 5 mins for a new registrant to be added to the gotowebinar webinar. Thereafter, synchronisation happens about every 15 mins - so I would expect it to take that long for the attendance status to update. 

I'm not sure if this information is available when the webinar starts or when it finishes. Next time we run a webinar, I'm going to try to look more closely at this behaviour. 

Information on the sync frequency can be found here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/go-to-webinar-user-guide-v2/frequently-asked-questions

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @christine_t

I've not tried the Readytalk integration unfortunatly so I can't comment on that. 

I've worked with the gotowebinar integration multiple times and my experience has been pretty positive. 

The integration adds a gotowebinar registration option to the form settings menu in the page editor. This allows you to use any form to enrol leads into a webinar without having to create a bespoke form, which I love - I hate form proliferation. 

You then get to see gotowebinar status changes in the contact timeline and can also build lists around webinar engagement i.e. registered, attended, didn't attend. Here are the list options:

New List   HubSpot.png

All in all, pretty good.

Cheers, Phil.

christine_t
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for the insight Phil. How long does it take to sync registration data, and after the webinar, to change registrant status from attended to not attended? 

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @christine_t

My pleasure.

The documentation says that it take approx. 5 mins for a new registrant to be added to the gotowebinar webinar. Thereafter, synchronisation happens about every 15 mins - so I would expect it to take that long for the attendance status to update. 

I'm not sure if this information is available when the webinar starts or when it finishes. Next time we run a webinar, I'm going to try to look more closely at this behaviour. 

Information on the sync frequency can be found here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/go-to-webinar-user-guide-v2/frequently-asked-questions

0 Upvotes