Marketing Integrations

mfinocchiaro

What is the best translation service to use with the HubSpot COS platform?

SOLVE

We're looking for recommendations from other HubSpot COS users who work with translation companies.

We've been on the HubSpot COS for almost a year now, and we are looking to add a translation service to our site. We do NOT want to host a separate site for each language, but rather have a dynamic translation that is based on the English content. We also need something that can handle technical terms for engineers.

Anyone have any good / bad experience with any of the tools currently out there?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @mfinocchiaro - great question. I was able to find an answer for you on the HubSpot Knowledge Base:

HubSpot integrates with with several translation connector services that will allow your COS content to be translated and injected back into your HubSpot account. These services are ideal for developing large multi-lingual sites on the COS. HubSpot currently integrates with the following services:

While the Translation Management Systems listed above will create copies of your content translated into different languages, there are also integrations that translate page content using Javascript. One such library is Localize.

Pricing will vary according to the provider. You'll find out more in the links above.

I hope this helps! 🙂

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
mamak4875
Participant

SOLVE

Finding a translation solution for HubSpot is not as easy as it may seem. However, just like Wendy said, you're much safer with providers who eat their own dog food.

We're a HubSpot partner (check us out in the HS catalog here) and one of the main reasons for choosing this CMS was the approach to the multilingual aspect and website localization and the fact that we plan on expanding our own website into a few languages other than English. This way we've been able to build and test a HubSpot website translation process on ourselves even before we started.

Check out this page to learn more about our HubSpot translation integration.

This video also contains some more information about translation integrations, including HS, check it out:

https://share.vidyard.com/watch/tPEEtkM88DCEjajVMzbFpw?

Don't hesitate to visit our website and drop me an email at marek@ATLtranslate.com if you need anything. I'm always happy to help.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @mfinocchiaro - great question. I was able to find an answer for you on the HubSpot Knowledge Base:

HubSpot integrates with with several translation connector services that will allow your COS content to be translated and injected back into your HubSpot account. These services are ideal for developing large multi-lingual sites on the COS. HubSpot currently integrates with the following services:

While the Translation Management Systems listed above will create copies of your content translated into different languages, there are also integrations that translate page content using Javascript. One such library is Localize.

Pricing will vary according to the provider. You'll find out more in the links above.

I hope this helps! 🙂

lesliebartels
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi HubSpot team! Thanks for this response. My team is currently looking for a translation solution. 

Have there been any additional tools that you would like to recommend? I see that this post is originally from 2017.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
wendypease
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

SOLVE

Hi Leslie,

We're a HubSpot partner - we specialize in marketing translation.  Happy to help answer any of your translation questions.  We've figured out some ways to make it simpler.

www.RapportTranslations.com

WendyPease@RapportTranslations.com

0 Upvotes
lesliebartels
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Wendy,

You didn't mention what company you are from. Could you confirm?

0 Upvotes
wendypease
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

SOLVE

Ha!  Now that is a mistake to not mention our name!

Rapport International

www.RapportTranslations.com

wendypease@RapportTranslations.com

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @lesliebartels,

I wanted to share a few resources with you as a starting point:  

1. Multilanguage content

2. Manage multi language content

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
wendypease
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for posting.  We do specialize in marketing translation and are a HS partner.  If anyone has further questions, feel free to refer them to use for a free consultation.

Wendy

0 Upvotes
DDouyon
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for your respons! How you could you help me in marketing translation? I have been start a translation business. I want to find job specially in creole language. I create a facebok page now as

I get money, I will create e website.

0 Upvotes