Marketing Integrations

SvetSli
Participant

Webinar Integrations - GoToWebinar vs. Zoom vs. ReadyTalk

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

I'm currently researching webinar-hosting companies that integrate with HubSpot. I'm hoping to get some feedback on Zoom and ReadyTalk specifically. I've used GoToWebinar in the past so I know all the features you can get from them but would love feedback on the other integrations!

Thank you in advance!

2 Accepted solutions
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SvetSli

While I prefer Zoom over GoTo for conferencing, the documentation for the Zoom webinar integration references the use of webhooks and workflows, which makes the more native GoToWebinar integration preferable.

I've no experience of the ReadyTalk system. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
gil1001
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

I'm in a similar situation, I like Zoom a lot more and I think it is a better platform, but I couldn't find a way to integrate zoom webinar registration in a landing page, in a way that GoToWebinar integration does (where I have full visibility of registrants, attendees etc).

I would love to hear if someone had other experience or know how to do it.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
mdunham
Participant

SOLVE

Hey HubSpot - any way we could make this a priority?? Seems like lots of people want to integrate Zoom webinars! It would certainly be helpful to have a full integration instead of having to use two different platforms!

vanessahunt
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Totally agree. I did a lot of research based on price v value for my client and decided on the Zoom integration with HubSpot, but its features are still rather limited. It's OK for now but would be great to prioritise this as we scale.

0 Upvotes
tjbaker
Participant

SOLVE

+1 - Please, Hubspot, make the Zoom integration more usable.

As of today, it's not useful for anything beyond providing a zoom link for Meetings.

For companies like ours that do recurring Webinars, it's not usable.

HELP PLEASE?

slepoidevin
Contributor

SOLVE

We had the same issue. I spent a lot of time with Zoom and Hubspot support to confirm this was the case, but recurring Zoom webinars are not supported.

As a temporary fix, I ended up rigging it up manually:

- I created a custom dropdown field on the Contact record with options for each upcoming recurring webinar. I added that custom field to a Hubspot registration form.

- Then I created several individual webinars (with unique webinar IDs) to match.

- Then I set up a workflow for EACH webinar, so that if someone filled out the form with a given selection, they would automatically be registered for the webinar occurring at that date/time.

- After each webinar occurred, I had to remove that dropdown from my custom field so that no one would register for a webinar that had already occurred.

Not ideal 🙂

0 Upvotes
gil1001
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

I'm in a similar situation, I like Zoom a lot more and I think it is a better platform, but I couldn't find a way to integrate zoom webinar registration in a landing page, in a way that GoToWebinar integration does (where I have full visibility of registrants, attendees etc).

I would love to hear if someone had other experience or know how to do it.

Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @SvetSli

While I prefer Zoom over GoTo for conferencing, the documentation for the Zoom webinar integration references the use of webhooks and workflows, which makes the more native GoToWebinar integration preferable.

I've no experience of the ReadyTalk system. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
SvetSli
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Phil for your response.

I've had the opportunity to try out both Zoom and GoTo. While I prefer Zoom's interface, their integration with HubSpot at the moment is very limiting. My company was hoping to pull in poll and survey questions into a contact's record and unfortunately they do not have that capability at the moment.