Marketing Integrations

kellykjudd

Using Zoom webinar ID as a workflow enrollment trigger

I have recently enabled the Zoom integration. I would like to trigger a workflow based on a contact's registration for a particular Zoom webinar. It appears as though I should be able to do this by selecting “Zoom: Webinar Registration Event” as the trigger, then setting the desired Webinar ID value. However, it doesn't appear as though Webinar ID is actually populated when a contact registers—contacts who should be enrolled are not being enrolled. Has anyone successfully created a workflow based on registration for a particular webinar (not just ANY webinar)?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @kellykjudd ,

Wanted to share with you that at the moment with workflows, HubSpot's integration with Zoom only accepts three required fields in the Zoom registration linkFirst nameLast name, and Email. If the registration link requires any other fields, the registration workflow action will fail.

More information here.

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

kellykjudd

Thank you, Pam. We are not attempting to use Hubspot forms to register folks for webinars. We are attempting to segment contacts (via a workflow) based on Webinar ID per Hubspot's Knowledgebase article here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/use-hubspots-integration-with-zoom#segment-contacts-based...

0 Upvotes