Marketing Integrations

nutan1
Participante

Use created hubspot footer in non hubspot website

resolver

I am developing my current marketing site in hubspot and now want to use footer of that site in my product site which is devloped in Dot net.Here footer containg multiple CTA. Is it possible to use same footer in non hubspot site.

on hubspot site there is ogin link when user click on login link he will navigate to product site login page.So here i want same footer on login page

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Ben_M
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

The Rich text portion you can absolutely migrate over to your site. Rich text is just a name for the editor within Hubspot.

For the dynamic CTA by country, that one may involve some custom scripting on your end.  The reason for this is that the Smart Rule is something that lives within Hubspot pages/emails/etc. This could be built by utilizing the API, but it would require custom development if you want to replicate Hubspot functionality.  You could also have your developers implement an IP-based CTA on your site with their own code, which is based on the data from the user visiting. It's not the same as reading their fields in Hubspot, but it could give you the desired results and could be easier to implement as opposed to connecting to the API.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas 5
Ben_M
Asesor destacado

resolver

You can use the same footer - HTML is HTML no matter where it lives.  Just pull up a page in your browser and grab the HTML code of your footer - and if there is associated CSS styling from a stylesheet (in addition to anything inline), be sure to bring that over as well.

0 Me gusta
nutan1
Participante

resolver

Here,  footer contains rich text with CTA and smart rule for rich text..will that work, if we use

html and css used in footer?

0 Me gusta
Ben_M
Asesor destacado

resolver

Rich text is just an editor. The footer is not something you are updating all of the time, so the editor has no purpose once you have the code.

For the smart rules, that may be something that needs investigation and may need custom scripting to work. What does your smart rule do for the footer?

0 Me gusta
nutan1
Participante

resolver

Rich text contains CTA .Here smart rule used to display footer link(CTA's ) country wise.For e.g  US having send money online CTA, but not for india or any other country.

0 Me gusta
Ben_M
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

The Rich text portion you can absolutely migrate over to your site. Rich text is just a name for the editor within Hubspot.

For the dynamic CTA by country, that one may involve some custom scripting on your end.  The reason for this is that the Smart Rule is something that lives within Hubspot pages/emails/etc. This could be built by utilizing the API, but it would require custom development if you want to replicate Hubspot functionality.  You could also have your developers implement an IP-based CTA on your site with their own code, which is based on the data from the user visiting. It's not the same as reading their fields in Hubspot, but it could give you the desired results and could be easier to implement as opposed to connecting to the API.

0 Me gusta