Marketing Integrations

JMort
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Unique Qualtrics links in Hubspot mail

lösung

Hi there

We are currently looking into changing our Event Management Tool (EMT).

We are looking at GoToWebinar (GTW) and one thing we would like to do is to send all mails (confirmation, Reminders and Followup) in relations to a webinar through Hubspot instead of the GTW mails that don't look anything like our mails from Hubspot.

I've found a way to port the unique login links from GTW into Hubspot so that seems to be in order, but here is where I can't seem to find a solution.

We are using Qualtrics as our survey system and we have a firm policy that ALL surveys should be sent from that platform, but I would like to find a way to get the unique links (unique for each attendee) into a Hubspot followup mail... Is this possible?

Hoping it can be done with Zapier, but...!

It's important to say that I know we can make a survey with one link to the survey, but we want to be able to link each answer to each attendee.

Looking forward to hearing your feed back.

Thanks

J.

0 Upvotes
2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
jennysowyrda
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @JMort,

There are a few ways you can connect all of these platforms. 

Zapier has zaps for connecting GoToWebinar and Qualtrics, and Qualtrics also has an integration directly to HubSpot. 

In regards to getting the unique registrant code, you could house this information in a custom contact property within HubSpot, which you could then have populate within a HubSpot email (using the personalization tokens). 

@jackieweza and @SvetSli, you have both provided great conversation starters around GoToWebinar in the past, do you have any tips for @JMort?

Thank you,
Jenny

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
SvetSli
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi @JMort ,

Looks like you're looking to pull the unique links in from qualtrics. I'm sorry - I don't have experience with this platform. But I wonder if you can do it similarly as with receiving the unique links from GoToWebinar via Zapier? 

I've used this how-to article as a resource: https://www.inalign.com/blog/how-to-integrate-gotowebinar-with-hubspot

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
JMort
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Thank you so much for your reply.

I'll certainly try this out.

J.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @JMort,

There are a few ways you can connect all of these platforms. 

Zapier has zaps for connecting GoToWebinar and Qualtrics, and Qualtrics also has an integration directly to HubSpot. 

In regards to getting the unique registrant code, you could house this information in a custom contact property within HubSpot, which you could then have populate within a HubSpot email (using the personalization tokens). 

@jackieweza and @SvetSli, you have both provided great conversation starters around GoToWebinar in the past, do you have any tips for @JMort?

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
SvetSli
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi @JMort ,

Looks like you're looking to pull the unique links in from qualtrics. I'm sorry - I don't have experience with this platform. But I wonder if you can do it similarly as with receiving the unique links from GoToWebinar via Zapier? 

I've used this how-to article as a resource: https://www.inalign.com/blog/how-to-integrate-gotowebinar-with-hubspot

jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Thanks for sharing @SvetSli!

0 Upvotes