Marketing Integrations

Sofiesol
メンバー

Unable to edit follow up email

解決

Hi,

We have some forms on our website with some follow up emails. Now I want to change the follow up emails, but I am unable to edit it. I can edit the form, but not the follow up email. I can see the follow up email, but it is just light grey, and when to click on the pencil nothing happens?

Has anyone experienced this as well? How can I fix it or what am I doing wrong?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Sofiesol,

Yes, this could be the issue, you would have to ask your super admin to review your permissions and check whether you have full marketing email editing permissions. (You can also ask that person whether they see this option to edit this.)

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Sofiesol,

When you hover your mouse over the pencil icon, does it show a tool tip? Are you a super admin in your portal or might someone have restricted your permissions?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 いいね!
Sofiesol
メンバー

解決

No, I doesn't show a tool tip - or anything else - when a hover over the pencil on the follow up email. It works for the form, but not the email. I am not the super admin, so maybe that is why I cannot edit it?

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Sofiesol,

Yes, this could be the issue, you would have to ask your super admin to review your permissions and check whether you have full marketing email editing permissions. (You can also ask that person whether they see this option to edit this.)

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 いいね!