Marketing Integrations

LChaim_Village

Typeform integration fails to send multiple contacts to HubSpot

I'm experiencing an issue where the Typeform integration with HubSpot is failing. When new contacts are submitted in Typeform from new browsers and devices, they do not make it into Typeform. Everytime that I've deleted and set up the integration, the first submission works and then subsequent submissions fail, regardless of new devices and new browsers with no cookie history.

(This is holding up a mission-critical company action and is causing me stress. I am hoping for a prompt response and a resolution to this issue.)

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 12.39.24 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-18 at 12.39.42 AM.png

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Ben_M
Key Advisor

Typeform integration fails to send multiple contacts to HubSpot

While the integration is with Hubspot, I would take this to Typeform as they maintain that to the best of my knowledge and would likely be in the best position to fix it.  I would also open a ticket with Hubspot as these are user to user forums primarily.  If you wanted to share a link to your page I'd be willing to take a look at it to see if anything jumps out at me, but this really sounds like an issue that requires development from the integration partner.