Marketing Integrations

tonicanog
Miembro

TypeForm integration with Hubspot CRM

resolver

Hi there,

I want to import custom data from TypeForm to Hubspot CRM. The form asks for number of guests for an event (number), day of the event (date) and country (text).

How can I do it?

Thank you,

Toni.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
bradmin
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi, @tonicanog. Unless you're doing your own custom development work, the only way to connect these two tools is with Zapier, available within any Marketing product. Review the HubSpot guide on using Zapier first. 

After understanding how this integration works, you can see some example zaps going from Typeform to HubSpot here

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
bradmin
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi, @tonicanog. Unless you're doing your own custom development work, the only way to connect these two tools is with Zapier, available within any Marketing product. Review the HubSpot guide on using Zapier first. 

After understanding how this integration works, you can see some example zaps going from Typeform to HubSpot here

0 Me gusta
tonicanog
Miembro

resolver

Hi there,

Thank you for your fast response. 

I used Zapier integrations but I'm having problems finding the way to add custom entries in Hubspot CRM.

I only see default fields that Hubspot offers to integrate with TypeForm data. Is there any way to create a custom field as can be: Inscription day, Language ...

You can see the default fields in the picture and no way to create custom fields (tags).

Thank you.

Bests,Captura de pantalla 2018-01-19 a las 11.59.27.pngCaptura de pantalla 2018-01-19 a las 11.59.44.png

Toni Cano. 

0 Me gusta
bradmin
Asesor destacado

resolver

That's correct, and that's the tradeoff with using tools like Zapier. The action which starts the trigger, as well as the ending action, are predefined. While you can map anything you want to fields that appear, what you won't be able to do is modify what fields you can see that you'll be mapping data to.

Zapier is ultimately in control of what options and what fields appear for each app, and won't be anything that HubSpot or Typeform can control. It's frustrating that it's a Hobson's choice, so you may want to consider if there are other ways you can manipulate the data. If you're also using HubSpot Marketing, you may be able to leverage HubSpot workflows to create additional automation. Alternately, it might mean that Zapier and periodic imports to add more data are necessary. 

0 Me gusta