Marketing Integrations

Savannah
Participant

Trouble with Google Sheets integration app

Hey there,

Yesterday I tried to install Hubspot's Google Sheets integration app in the marketplace. The app is compatible with my Hubspot subscription and I'm a super admin. I hit the install button and gave the Hubspot Workflow Extension access to my Google account when the popup window appeared, but after I allow it, the install button goes from "connecting" to "install" again and never actually installs. When I try again, the popup window says I've already given the extension access and the button goes back to "install" again.

I've tried clearing my cache, updating my browser, using an incognito window, using a different browser entirely, and having my coworker try to install it on their account on a different computer. I tried revoking the extension's access within my google account as well. I get the same result each time. This morning, I actually got an error message that said "Unable to install: closing the pop-up prevented this app from installing. Click "Install app" to try again" -- but the popup in question closes automatically after I click allow. 

Any insight here? This tool would be so useful for my team.

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
Participant

Make sure when installing to select the boxes allowing all the requested permissions. Otherwise, it just keeps asking you to reinstall. 

accidentaljosh

you may have selected the wrong parameters during the installation of the software. It often happens after updating the computer system. At work, I started using this link to structure and upload small web projects. It also helps in the development and creation of your business portfolio. Btv, all my adult life I have worked in a government job.because of that, I had a rigid behavior regarding new technologies. In any case, I hope that you will be able to sort out this situation.

BKonukHirst

Hello, I have the exact same issue, can you help me as well please?

Many thanks

0 Upvotes
bsheen
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @BKonukHirst,

Thanks for reaching out! My advice would be to outline your issue in a new post so the team can take a look.

Best,
Brendan 

0 Upvotes
bsheen
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Savannah,

Thanks for the screenshot! Looks there are quite a few errors in the Console Logs. 

I am DM'ing you right now. Let's plan a time to meet, we can collect a few files, and we will run this by the team for further advice. 

Best,

Brendan

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @Savannah ,

I think you have taken all the troubleshooting steps that we could suggest. Then I will suggest you to connect with HubSpot support. They might be able to check at the backend for you. to connect with them, click the blue help button in your account.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
bsheen
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Savannah,

Thanks for reaching out!

Nicely done with all your current troubleshooting steps! Do you have any AdBlockers installed on your browser? If you are using Chrome, can you temporarily disable all your extensions and try to re-install the extension?
-see Disable Extensions Temporarily - Chrome

When you tried from a different browser entirely and from a coworker's computer, did you receive the same results?

If disabling the extensions does not allow the install, can you grab a screenshot of the console logs from when you are receiving the error, and post them here?
-see Collecting console logs (Chrome browser only)

Best,

Brendan

Savannah
Participant

Hey @bsheen,

Yes, I had the same results in the other browser and on my coworker's comupter. I just tried again after disabling extensions and had the same issue as well.

Here are the console logs: 

sheets app console log.png

0 Upvotes