Marketing Integrations

natty

Trouble Finding Eventbrite: attendance property

SOLVE

I just recently integrated with Eventbrite and I can see that a new property field was created with two new properties called 'Last Registered Event' and 'Last Registered Event Date.' 

I'm wanting to make a workflow that will send a follow up email to people who actually attended the event and were not just registered. I can see there are properties in the workflow that are called 'Eventbrite: attendance' 'Eventbrite: registration' 'Eventbrite: refund,' however I can't find these in hubspot or in a contact's profile. I would like to be able to distinguish between registrants and attendees for my events. 

1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

HubSpot's integration with Eventbrite and the availability/visibility of segmentation/properties depends on the your HubSpot tier AND the Eventbrite admin account (email) being the same as the HubSpot account (email) used to setup the integration.

- see Use HubSpot's integration with Eventbrite

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
EdgarTichelaar
Participant

SOLVE

I dont understand the internal workings entirely yet, but i've noticed that there are contact properties as you've noticed, ánd there are list properties, only available as filters in lists.

Note: I've also noticed that in those list properties/filters the Event Name and Event URL hold several lines, although I can't find any record on this topic anywhere, so no guarantees. (why this note? because you will run into issues when you have multiple events running simultaneously)

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

HubSpot's integration with Eventbrite and the availability/visibility of segmentation/properties depends on the your HubSpot tier AND the Eventbrite admin account (email) being the same as the HubSpot account (email) used to setup the integration.

- see Use HubSpot's integration with Eventbrite

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes