Marketing Integrations

JSchneider90
Contributor

Track Opens, CTR, Responses, and Converted Emails in a SF Campaign

https://www.salesforceben.com/the-drip/7-tips-for-working-with-salesforce-campaign-member-statuses/

Hello,

When mapping campaigns and emails to Salesforce campaigns, are email opens, clicks, and responses tracked in Salesforce? We're looking to replicate what's on this blog post (they use Pardot <> SF sync) for HubSpot emails. 

Thank you,

Jack

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
JSchneider90
Contributor

Hi @MiaSrebrnjak ,

One other thing I thought of: Is there a way we can capture HS downloads on to a SF dashboard? Not sure if this falls into the marketing activity category. Thank you!

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JSchneider90,

I apologize for the late reply! Got it, I think it would be best to sync the marketing activities over to Salesforce as tasks in your case, as described in this Knowledge base article. 

By "HS downloads", do you mean content downloads via form submissions? If yes, you could sync the conversion properties "Recent conversion date" and "Recent conversion"over to Salesforce, which contain the information about the most recent content offering the contact interacted with. You could also sync the "Call-to-action activity" over, to see which CTAs the contact interacted with (when they downloaded content).

Generally, you should be able to sync all activites that are listed under "Contact activities" over to Salesforce, except "Ads activities": 

Screenshot 2021-07-27 at 14.15.33.png

If possible, I would recommend to discuss the goal and approach to the Salesforce sync with your Customer Success Manager at HubSpot to make sure you're set up for success. 

I hope this helps! 

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

JSchneider90
Contributor

Hi @MiaSrebrnjak ,

Thank you for your response and looping in some experts! Regarding your first question, we are looking  to sync email clicks, opens and responses of individual contacts to Salesforce campaign. In short, if we can sync over those over to a Salesforce campign, even better!

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JSchneider90,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Just to confirm, would you like to sync general email campaign data over to Salesforce or would you like to sync email clicks, opens and responses of individual contacts to Salesforce? 

While HubSpot campaigns cannot sync to Salesforce (more information here), you can sync HubSpot Marketing activities to Salesforce as tasks for specific contacts. You can see how this works in this Knowledge base article. 

I also want to tag some of our experts to see if they can think of a good solution here - @Aakar @MeginVA @StefaniUAT do you have any input you could share with @JSchneider90?

Thank you!

Mia 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings