Marketing Integrations

GeorgeB1

To be able to access Signup Data from Moodle in Hubspot Contacts

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a way to show in Hubspot Contacts, all the contacts that get signed up on our LMS (Moodle) automatically without someone manually adding them there.

6 Replies 6
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @GeorgeB1

I appreciate your patience while I looked into this further for you and at this time Moodle + HubSpot does not have a direct integration at this time. I was able to do a bit of research and found that you would be able to make a connection with Moodle + HubSpot via Zapier. When looking further into this, it seems that this should allow you to sync contacts between both systems. 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Upvotes
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @GeorgeB1

Thank you so much for reaching out to us! 

Could you share a bit more information about your current setup?  Are you currently manually tagging the contacts, or do you have a form connected from Moodle to HubSpot that indicates they came from there?

The more info, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Upvotes
GeorgeB1

At present,

A user signs up on Moodle using the form that its system has and it is manually added to Hubspot using the add a contact button.

We tried connecting different intermediary apps like Zapier and Retool, just to check if it automatically adds the sign up data from Moodle to Hubspot. But, no success yet.

I wanted to know if there is a direct way to just connect the signup data from Moodle to Hubspot Contact, so we don't have to manually add it everytime someone signs up on the Moodle platform.

Thanks,

George B

0 Upvotes
GeorgeB1

Please share the options already available for this problem or something that you think can be worked out.

0 Upvotes
GeorgeB1

Hi Team,
This is an urgent matter and this forum was the only way to contact you guys. Its been more than 2 weeks without a response. Should I stay or look for another solution?

0 Upvotes
GeorgeB1

@JenWeiss What is the point of adding a thread here if no one is working on it or even responding to it?

0 Upvotes