Marketing Integrations

Lguerra
Participante

Sync timing. 3 DAYS TO UPDATE??

Just wondering if any other users out there who bi-directionally sync their contacts from an external CRM are having any issues with sync timing? Currently everytime we send our newseletter which is a list of 70k+  it takes two days to cycle through the update, because it is updating the "last email sent" field in our CRM. 

Anyone else encounter timing like this. If we ever have to update our whole database with a new field mapping, it will apparently take upwards of 5 days to update each record. This seems a little extreme. 

We are currently using a cloud based integration partner from MS Dynamics to HS. 

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
jennysowyrda
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @Lguerra,

Are you still experiencing this issue? How do you have your CRM connected to HubSpot?

Additionally, have you connected with HubSpot Technical Support regarding this matter? 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Me gusta
Lguerra
Participante

We are still having the issue but have worked out a workaround with our integration partner but changing the sync logic of our inclusion list. More of a bandaid then a solve. Any bulk updates would still take that long.

Because this is an issue with the integration I hadn’t contacted support. I was just seeing if any other experiences out there that were similar.
0 Me gusta