Marketing Integrations

SWells7

SurveyMonkey list only including one response from a contact

SOLVE

Hello, I have a weird quirk right now with the lists I have created for people who have filled out a survey from SurveyMonkey. If someone fills out a survey twice with different answers, one of those answers takes priority somehow, and HubSpot ignores the other. Both results will show up in the activity in the contact, but the lists will only count one of the answers. For example, I've got a list of people who are in five different colored learning paths. In our trial run, one person has filled it out twice, selecting the red and blue learning paths in their different surveys. However, HubSpot is only adding them to the list of those in the red learning path. How can I get them to appear in both lists?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @SWells7,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

That is correct, all responses will be recorded on contact records as activities, but HubSpot only stores the last response for a survey per contact. This response will then be used in lists. You can read more in this Knowledge base article. 

Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 13.19.21.png

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @SWells7,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

That is correct, all responses will be recorded on contact records as activities, but HubSpot only stores the last response for a survey per contact. This response will then be used in lists. You can read more in this Knowledge base article. 

Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 13.19.21.png

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings