Marketing Integrations

Anonymous
Not applicable

Survey Solution - Zapier + Google Forms [or] Survicate ???

We currently use Survey Monkey and the HubSpot integration only works one way - we can only receive survey results in contact records, but have to use Survey Monkey to make the requests. This is very labor intensive to manage.

I am looking at Survicate as a an alternative, but am having a hard time finding information about how well the integration works and if it would be the right fit for us.

By weird coincidence, I stumbled on some HubSpot templates for Google Forms (yay marketing emails!) and discovered that this can be integrated using Zapier.

Effective survey process has literally been on my list for 6 years and I have yet to find a solution that works for our process - we build new homes, so the time from customer acquisition to financial close is very long and there are multiple paths a buyer can take (purchasing complete home vs building from scratch) which means I need a fairly smart workflow.

looking for advice on where to start? suggestions for partners who may be able to help with setup/implementation? any details about how these integrations perform, things to avoid, etc.

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Hello @Anonymous 

I would like to know more about your use cases and the pain points of your business.. It seems like you are trying Survey tools to collect responses from your customers and make it saved into central repository of HubSpot where all the team members can access the data globally.. If you could please explain me your process in brief, I think I have some sort of solutions for you that can help..

Thanks!

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
Anonymous
Not applicable

@himanshurauthan 

Currently we send a survey after home closing which asks general questions about the process and quality of construction. 

Years ago, we mailed a paper copy that was about 3 pages long and we always received good feedback, but in going digital the questions were pared down and other than a complaint that should have been received immediately via other methods or praise for someone on the team, we don't get very much feedback in the survey about our homes or the process.

Ultimately, we would like to receive feedback via surveys at different milestones in the buying and building process - after the first meeting with sales, after signing the contract, at various stages of construction or after construction meetings, and also after closing as we do now, but with different insights.

We're trying to find the right balance between sending/requesting feedback via surveys and sending requests for online reviews on various platforms.

Buyer feedback has always been crucial for us, not only because we value our customers, but because we believe in continuous improvement (lean).

As far as pain points, centralizing the information is crucial - and simplifying the process so triggers from sales can take the place of manual efforts from marketing team members. When surveys are received, marketing has to save the results and then the sales manager shares with a subset of our team - it seems like the notifications & communications could also be simplified with workflows and having the correct properties in HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Anonymous 

Great way to start a conversation in our Community!

I will be tagging some of our top contributors to share their opinion on this matter.

@himanshurauthan @darynsmith @bradmin, would you like to share your thoughts to @Anonymous  question asked?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes