Marketing Integrations

Brunohkdc

Some features will remain blocked -- Not sure how to fix

SOLVE

It shows in my form and I cannot do anything, can anyone help?

Some features will remain blocked
We’ve noticed some unusual behavior in your account and access to some features across the platform will remain blocked. This is a final decision that can't be appealed.2022-06-29 (3).png
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Brunohkdc,

For the free tools, HubSpot uses automated systems to make sure that all users are following HubSpot's Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service. Unfortunately, as a free user, if you received a review decision from HubSpot after submitting the form, that decision is usually final.

You can still use the other tools in your account but the blocked tools would remain blocked. (Don't shoot the messenger.)

More information here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account-settings/account-suspension-faq#what-happens-if-i-lose-access-...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
NFlannery
Participant

SOLVE

I have the same problem and I know it will be the final decision for a free user. I am considering upgrading my account to the Marketing Starter plan. Will this provide me with a review option from Hubspot technical team , and potentially lift the ban if I am able to resolve the issue on my end?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Brunohkdc,

For the free tools, HubSpot uses automated systems to make sure that all users are following HubSpot's Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service. Unfortunately, as a free user, if you received a review decision from HubSpot after submitting the form, that decision is usually final.

You can still use the other tools in your account but the blocked tools would remain blocked. (Don't shoot the messenger.)

More information here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account-settings/account-suspension-faq#what-happens-if-i-lose-access-...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Brunohkdc

SOLVE

But what is the mistake that I do? I did not do anything, I just copy the form and change it to different languages.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Brunohkdc,

HubSpot's system also checks for publicly verifiable information about each account, such as an established web or social media presence. If any of this information looks questionable or can't be easily verified, some tools in your account may be suspended for review, see also here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account-settings/account-suspension-faq#what-happens-if-i-lose-access-...

It likely doesn't have to do with your form editing itself.

HubSpot does not the disclose the exact reasons as to why an account was blocked.

(Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just a community member try to answer your question.)

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Brunohkdc

SOLVE

But currently I do not know what to do, it is completely blocked, no any link can send or change for the form.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Brunohkdc,

I'm not sure how to say this more directly and not repeat myself: The blocked tool stays blocked. You can't do anything to get it unblocked once HubSpot has made a final decision. According to the banner in your account, this final decision has already been made.

All the best,

Karsten

Karsten Köhler

tootac

SOLVE

So does this mean that a person that hit this banner should just go a use a more user friendly service like mailchimp? It looks like the person was asking what is his/her next steps and looks like there is none.

0 Upvotes