Marketing Integrations

jasonrmh

Some contacts not syncing to CircleLoop

SOLVE

I have circeloop integrated with HubSpot.

I am finding some contacts are not syncing with CirceLoop, but some do.

I can't figure out the pattern between the contacts that do and dont sync.

All contacts have either a Phone Number, a Mobile Number or both.

I have created a contact list with Phone Number / Mobile number filter to confirm how many contacts I have in HubSpot with a number, which I would expect to sync to CircleLoop.

Certain contacts are just not syncing.

Some contacts are syncing after I update a field in hubspot, eg. Name, but other contacts it has no effect.

I have tried uninstalling and re installing the integration, log out of circle loop, close down, log in , re sync.

Is there another field that is affecting wether or not the contact is available to CircleLoop?

Finally, some contacts that do sync, do not update if I change their first name / last name, although that may be a circleloop issue.

thanks

Jason

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jasonrmh
Solution

SOLVE

Im not sure how the syncing is working behind the scenes, but contacts have now come through, just some came through quicker than others.

So, the conact sync is working, youve just got to be patient! 

Thanks

Jason

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Shadow

SOLVE

@jasonrmh 

yeah same issue I am facing using SendInBlue.  And the Contact are not synced yet it's been 4 - 5 hrs now.

0 Upvotes
jasonrmh
Solution

SOLVE

Im not sure how the syncing is working behind the scenes, but contacts have now come through, just some came through quicker than others.

So, the conact sync is working, youve just got to be patient! 

Thanks

Jason

0 Upvotes