Marketing Integrations

tiffanyyang21
Participant

Slack @channel feature

SOLVE

We recently moved away from using Zapier, but since using the Hubspot/Slack integration with workflows to fire off messages, we noticed the @ features do not work. We cannot @channel and notify our team as Zapier did allow for that feature. I think this is something to incorporate as Zapier has allowed us to do this in the past.

1 Accepted solution
bsheen
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Slack @channel feature

SOLVE

Hi @tiffanyyang21,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

We should be able to use the Send Notification to Users and Send Notification to Channels actions from a Workflow to accomplish this goal. 

From taking a look at your account, it seems the Slack integration has been uninstalled.  If you want to give the configuration another shot, here is the documentation:

Connect HubSpot and Slack
Manage your notifications in Slack
Manage your records in Slack

If you are still unable to send notifications to users or channels with a Workflow, please feel free to DM me and we can take a look together!

Best,

Brendan

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
bsheen
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Slack @channel feature

SOLVE

Hi @tiffanyyang21,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

We should be able to use the Send Notification to Users and Send Notification to Channels actions from a Workflow to accomplish this goal. 

From taking a look at your account, it seems the Slack integration has been uninstalled.  If you want to give the configuration another shot, here is the documentation:

Connect HubSpot and Slack
Manage your notifications in Slack
Manage your records in Slack

If you are still unable to send notifications to users or channels with a Workflow, please feel free to DM me and we can take a look together!

Best,

Brendan

tiffanyyang21
Participant

Slack @channel feature

SOLVE

Thanks for these. My point is that when we use the @channel feature in slack to notify everyone in the channel-- that does not work in Hubspot. We get the messages from Hubspot, but it doesn't alert the whole channel like Zapier's integration does.

0 Upvotes
bsheen
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Slack @channel feature

SOLVE

Hi @tiffanyyang21 ,

Thanks for your response and the clarification! I am glad you have a working solution through Zapier. 

If you have a moment, elaborating on this idea and submitting it to the HubSpot Ideas forum would help bring it to the attention of our product team!

Best,

Brendan

0 Upvotes