Marketing Integrations

VPandya

Slack Integration Stopped Wroking

Hi!

I just integrated our corporate Slack with Hubspot about two weeks ago. We were able to use all the shortcuts as well as create tickets and tasks. Life was great! 

Today, the only integration that worked was "Add a note". I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the integration multiple times. I've also tried revoking access from the Slack side of the integration and then reinstalling but nothing seems to work. 

Please help! 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @VPandya ,

So, for a case like this, the best option here would be to call HubSpot's Support line directly on this as they can access your Slack settings easily. This will allow you to hop on a screen-share with one of the reps and talk through the issue which may be easier in this case, whatever you would prefer!

That way they can see Slack and HubSpot settings simultaneously to troubleshoot this.

To contact HubSpot support, In your HS account, clcik Help button in the bottam leftside.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @VPandya 

Thank you for reaching out. 

If I understand correctly, it's actions triggered from Slack that don't work and don't give the expected results in HubSpot, correct? Could you clarify exactly what is not working from the actions listed in this article; and what exactly is happening? Do you have an error message? If yes, could you share it here? The more information, screenshots, specific examples, and details you can provide the better we can assist!

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes