Shopify Integration - List segmentationSOLVE
Aug 15, 2019 11:49 AM
Am I the only one the feels the Shopify integration from Hubspot is seriously lacking in many ways?
A couple things I am trying to do but it doesn't seem like I can is:
- build a list based on customers who purchased a specific product or product type
- quickly look at a contact record and be able to see what products were purchased on what order and when
- change the Hubspot contatct property that specific properties from the shopify contact record sync to
- have tracking number information synce to hubspot after product ships
- have order notes that are placed on Shopify synce to contact or deal record in Hubspot
- If I send an email through Shopify, have it sync over to Hubspot in the contact record
These are just a few of what seems like very basic but esssential items. If anyone knows if any of these do exist or how to make them work, please let me know.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Aug 19, 2019 5:57 AM
Out of your listed points, few can be achieved well as like:
1) build a list based on customers who purchased a specific product or product type
for this you can create a list using line item properties as:
2) quickly look at a contact record and be able to see what products were purchased on what order and when
purchased product info is present under Deals which are directly associated to Contacts. So here the sequence will be Contacts > Deals > Product Info.
Rest of the points need some workaround but its not confirmed that it would be possible.