Marketing Integrations

banjostudio

Shopify Integration - List segmentation

SOLVE

Am I the only one the feels the Shopify integration from Hubspot is seriously lacking in many ways? 

A couple things I am trying to do but it doesn't seem like I can is:

• build a list based on customers who purchased a specific product or product type
  • quickly look at a contact record and be able to see what products were purchased on what order and when
  • change the Hubspot contatct property that specific properties from the shopify contact record sync to
  • have tracking number information synce to hubspot after product ships
  • have order notes that are placed on Shopify synce to contact or deal record in Hubspot
  • If I send an email through Shopify, have it sync over to Hubspot in the contact record

These are just a few of what seems like very basic but esssential items. If anyone knows if any of these do exist or how to make them work, please let me know.

1 Accepted solution
himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello @banjostudio 

Out of your listed points, few can be achieved well as like:

1) build a list based on customers who purchased a specific product or product type

for this you can create a list using line item properties as:
Screenshot_2019-08-19 Lists.png

2) quickly look at a contact record and be able to see what products were purchased on what order and when

purchased product info is present under Deals which are directly associated to Contacts. So here the sequence will be Contacts > Deals > Product Info.

Rest of the points need some workaround but its not confirmed that it would be possible.

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
CSic
Contributor

SOLVE

Does anyone know how to bring over delivery method into hubspot? We offer local delivery and local pickup and want to be able to filter our lists or reports accordingly - but it doesn't appear as though there is a delivery type field to sync to HubSpot from Shopify. Thanks in advance for the help!

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @CSic hope you are doing well!

Since this is a 3 years old threat, I will encourage you to create a new one, this way it will have more chances to be seen by other users 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
DaveGoff2
Contributor

SOLVE

Also, when products are synched to Hubspot from Shopify, it doesn't bring over the product URL. You can't add it manually if it's being synched automatically.

This means that if you have, for example, an email with products dynamically listed in it based on Deal information, you won't be able to have them linked directly to the product page.

GeorgeK5
Participant

SOLVE

Id like to tripple upvote this topic also.

Several key features are missing for me, including the things you said, but also:

A link to the shopify order in the HS deal (super important if you have custom fields on your shopify)

Tracking IDs synced to hHS deal after you add a tracking ID to an order in Shopify

Also email logging would be very useful.

Automation/ Work flow visability (e.g. a completed checkout does not make a new HS deal in the pipeline stage 'checkout completed', but in 'proccessed' - which just aint logical) so you can have controll over what happens.

0 Upvotes
himanshurauthan
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @banjostudio 

Out of your listed points, few can be achieved well as like:

1) build a list based on customers who purchased a specific product or product type

for this you can create a list using line item properties as:
Screenshot_2019-08-19 Lists.png

2) quickly look at a contact record and be able to see what products were purchased on what order and when

purchased product info is present under Deals which are directly associated to Contacts. So here the sequence will be Contacts > Deals > Product Info.

Rest of the points need some workaround but its not confirmed that it would be possible.

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology