Marketing Integrations

cedaly
Contributeur

Shopify Integration Creating Huge Number of Deals

Résolue

While it would be great to have a huge number of deals, we have over 118k Deals from June 2019 in our HubSpot Sales CRM that are all listed as Abandoned Cart.  None of them have an associated Contact, Company or Product and there is a deal amount of $0.  I have looked through some of them and they have really not a lot of insight and many of them came from an integration from a previous HubSpot instance.  I am inclined to delete them all because the hug volume is interfering with Sales pipeline reporting. 

Any thoughts why there might be so many Abandoned Carts with no customer information, no company information, no product information and a zero dollar amount?

1 Solution acceptée
cedaly
Solution
Contributeur

Résolue

It's the native integration - not sure why that would produce an abandoned cart with $0 value.  I exported all of the deals and will cull them from the site.  

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
2 Réponses
Bryantworks
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hey @cedaly, are you using the native Shopify integration or another partner?  I believe that the native integration is logging all instances of a cart abandonment whereas other integrations might do a checkout abandonment (meaning you can send abandoned cart sequences).  

If you see no benefit in these deals I would just delete them occasionally and then omit that stage/pipeline from your sales pipeline reporting. 

Hope that helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
0 Votes
cedaly
Solution
Contributeur

Résolue

It's the native integration - not sure why that would produce an abandoned cart with $0 value.  I exported all of the deals and will cull them from the site.  

0 Votes