Sending form signups to MailChimp

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm trying to send new  contacts registered through a Hubspot form to Mailchimp. I have set up the integration, but when I go to the Options tab of the form editor it does not include the "Push new contacts to your email provider (optional) " section described in the documentation here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/pop-up-forms/connect-pop-up-forms-and-non-hubspot-forms-to-mailchimp?&...

Does anyone know why this is? Is this a limitation of the free CRM?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi there, @nproser 

It looks like that integration is available for all products and plans. What I think is happening here is that the form must either be a non-hubspot form that is connected to your HubSpot acount OR a HubSpot pop-up form. It might not be a function to push submissions from regular HubSpot forms to MailChimp...yet!

Have you tried a middleware like zapier to push the contacts over?

Another option is to do a periodic export of a list from form submissions in HubSpot and import it to MailChimp - I know this is cumbersome, but it might be a temporary process/fix while the function becomes available for all HubSpot forms.

Hope this is helpful!

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
We help B2Bs on HubSpot turn visitors into quality sales opportunites.
HubSpot Platinum Partner Logo HubSpot Platinum Partner Agency
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi there, @nproser 

It looks like that integration is available for all products and plans. What I think is happening here is that the form must either be a non-hubspot form that is connected to your HubSpot acount OR a HubSpot pop-up form. It might not be a function to push submissions from regular HubSpot forms to MailChimp...yet!

Have you tried a middleware like zapier to push the contacts over?

Another option is to do a periodic export of a list from form submissions in HubSpot and import it to MailChimp - I know this is cumbersome, but it might be a temporary process/fix while the function becomes available for all HubSpot forms.

Hope this is helpful!

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
We help B2Bs on HubSpot turn visitors into quality sales opportunites.
HubSpot Platinum Partner Logo HubSpot Platinum Partner Agency
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply, Krystina! I suspect you're right. That's too bad.

0 Upvotes