Marketing Integrations

SimpleeDigital

Sending Leads to Various Companies' Salesforce CRMs

SOLVE

Hello, we have a lead gen website which is a wordpress site. Through this site we generate leads that are being imported into HubSpot. 

We get different types of leads for loan products - personal loans, auto loans, mortgages, etc. We work with different partners who are actual lending companies, and send leads over to them via email.

My question is - many of the partners are asking if we can post leads directly into their Salesforce CRM via API. Is this doable using HubSpot? Can I post different leads directly to different companies' CRMs using API? 

Thank you very much for your help!

Vlad

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @SimpleeDigital. If you're asking if this is something that can be done natively in-app, the short answer is no. Every HubSpot portal integrated with Salesforce requires an OAuth with some user from a Salesforce org. Only one org can be connected to one portal at a time. While it's possible to constantly switch integration users, pointing to different orgs, I don't think that's a practical long-term solution. 

To accomplish what you're asking, you'd need to develop your own custom solution, taking contact data from the portal, and sending it to the relevant parties' Salesforce orgs. Any custom development work is unsupported by HubSpot, so you're left with the resources at integrate.hubspot.com (both the forums and the API documentation) to ask questions and plan. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @SimpleeDigital. If you're asking if this is something that can be done natively in-app, the short answer is no. Every HubSpot portal integrated with Salesforce requires an OAuth with some user from a Salesforce org. Only one org can be connected to one portal at a time. While it's possible to constantly switch integration users, pointing to different orgs, I don't think that's a practical long-term solution. 

To accomplish what you're asking, you'd need to develop your own custom solution, taking contact data from the portal, and sending it to the relevant parties' Salesforce orgs. Any custom development work is unsupported by HubSpot, so you're left with the resources at integrate.hubspot.com (both the forums and the API documentation) to ask questions and plan. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.