Marketing Integrations

jackieru
Participant

Salesforce opportunity stage not updating HubSpot lifecycle stage

Hi, 

In HubSpot, I have selected for Salesforce contact's opportunity stage to automatically update the HubSpot lifecycle stage: 

jackieru_0-1611683772024.png

I would like it to work that when the opportunity stage below of "Contact Qualified" is selected, the Hubspot lifecycle stage of all contacts under that opportunity changes to Opportunity.

jackieru_1-1611684066680.png

I'm hoping I'm missing something simple, like maybe the lifecycle stage doesn't change until an option farther down the line is selected in Salesforce, but these are my questions:

1. Why is this not happening now?

2. How can I make that happen?

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jackieru 

Thank you for the information provided!

It seems you were in touch with our Technical Support team, are you still having issues related to this? 

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
jackieru
Participant

Not quite. I did figure out that lifecycle stages were updating but I would still like the lifecycle stage to adjust at the "Contact Qualified" step, which is the second step in the Opportunity. Right now, it seems that the lifecycle stage is changing as soon as the opportunity is created, which makes sense in theory, except that it doesn't entirely work with how our Sales Team is working. I'm not sure if this is even possible. 

0 Upvotes