Marketing Integrations

sarahboggio
メンバー

Salesforce integration - Issue with lead injection

解決

Hi there,

I am the Salesforce admin and while I have Hubspot admin privileges, my purview is Salesforce and don't have a ton of understanding about Hubspot. The issue is that I have been updating lead sources in our Salesforce instance and mapping them to Hubspot however at some point I knocked the Salesforce field out of the Hubspot mapping and it now won't let me amend my mapping. I've tried creating the mapping fresh but it won't allow me to save the new mapping because this exists however I don't want to remove this mapping in case it messes up the data in Salesforce. hubspot.png

Unless anyone has had this issue previously and may suggest something else, my plan is to remove the Salesforce integration and set up the field mapping fresh. Let me know if you have any questions about this issue! Thank you.

Cheers,

Sarah

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
bradmin
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi, @sarahboggio. Any mapping to a standard Salesforce field won't be able to be duplicated - while duplicate mappings to custom fields can exist (which won't apply in this case), it's not possible to do so with a mapping to a standard field. 

As for the issue itself, you should be able to select a new update rule on the LeadSource mapping and save changes. If that's not possible, open a ticket with support - with admin privileges in HubSpot, you'd have the ability to create or edit any mapping. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
bradmin
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi, @sarahboggio. Any mapping to a standard Salesforce field won't be able to be duplicated - while duplicate mappings to custom fields can exist (which won't apply in this case), it's not possible to do so with a mapping to a standard field. 

As for the issue itself, you should be able to select a new update rule on the LeadSource mapping and save changes. If that's not possible, open a ticket with support - with admin privileges in HubSpot, you'd have the ability to create or edit any mapping. 

0 いいね!
bmoalli
参加者

解決

@bradmin 

I'm searching but can't find a place to add this question, and a novice unable to find documentation on creating a question or topic in this forum.

I am curious, when hubspot <-> salesforce LEAD is converted into a salesforce CONTACT how does hubspot know to connect future activity to the salesforce CONTACT?

or

Is that logic on the salesforce side?    Thank you for any insight.

Bob Moalli 

0 いいね!
bradmin
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi, @bmoalli. There are standard fields on there lead object, set by Salesforce on conversion, that store the converted contract, account, and opportunity ids. HubSpot sees these values once the contact is converted, and writes the values to the HubSpot contact.