Marketing Integrations

JLoiseau
Mitglied

Salesforce integration - Inclusion List

Hello,

We currently have an issue with the Hubspot - SF integration. Each week we send batches of Marketing qualifying Leads (all in the same time) to Salesforce but sometimes the connection with Salesforce fails (meaning that Salesforce Leads are not created). Is it a bad practice to push several MQL in the same time ? Or is it possibly another cause for this problem ? Is it possible to set a timer to push (every 10 seconds for example) each MQL ?

Thank you for your help,

0 Upvotes
7 Antworten
susanwiesa1
Mitglied

for reaching out regarding the challenges you're facing with the HubSpot-Salesforce integration, specifically in relation to batch processing of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs). Pushing several MQLs simultaneously is a common practice and should not inherently cause integration failures. However, the issue you're encountering may stem from several potential factors including API rate limits, network latency, or intermittent connectivity issues. Also i face issue when i do work on sales for chiropractic team  

0 Upvotes
LaurenRyan
Stratege/Strategin | Diamond Partner

Hi @JLoiseau - how are you 'pushing' MQLs once a week? I'm curious if you're bulk updating the status or a different method?

JLoiseau
Mitglied

Hello Lauren,

When the contacts reached our MQL List, we make the BDR attribution manually & we tick a checkbox in bulk called "Send To Salesforce" that sends them to the inclusion list. Do it clarify our method Lauren ?

0 Upvotes
LaurenRyan

@JLoiseau yes it does!

When you say the sync fails - are you seeing Sync Errors or just not seeing the leads created in Salesforce?

I'd check a few things:

1. HubSpot Health - do you have sync errors to resolve?
  2. Inclusion List - confirm these contacts that are not created in Salesforce are on the inclusion list.
  3. Duplicate Records - search for these Contacts you expected to create in Salesforce and see if an existing record is already in Salesforce for this email address. HubSpot won't create a new Lead for an existing Salesforce Contact or Lead - so this could be the issue!

Let me know if these 3 checks reveal new insights.

0 Upvotes
JLoiseau
Mitglied

@LaurenRyan I know the sync fails because I have created a 'Sync Issue' List in which I filtered contacts that are member of the inclusion list & that have no Salesforce Contact ID or Salesforce Lead ID.

Thank you, your checklist is very clear:

1. I have a few errors (less that 8 fields not syncing) but they are not affecting the contacts from the 'Sync Issue' list.

2. I have made the check using the 'Sync Issue' List

3. Interesting point but I have checked the contacts of my list: they are mostly single records (no duplicates with same email)

Thank you again !

0 Upvotes
JLoiseau
Mitglied

Hello Karsten,

Thank you for your answer. No, we are all good on the API limit.

JLoiseau_0-1669041018231.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Hi @JLoiseau,

Have you checked for sync issue under Settings > Integrations > Connected Apps > Salesforce > Sync Health? Havee you exceeded the API call limit or are any sync errors showing?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.