Marketing Integrations

Jaismary

Salesforce Unavailable Error

SOLVE

We have a live environment that connects Hubspot to a Salesforce Sandbox. The integration user used for connectivity has a cloned admin profile without modify all permissions over standard and custom objects. The sync works perfectly between the above-mentioned environment.

We created a trial Hubspot account which is integrated with a Salesforce developer account in which we followed the same steps as above. After  completing the integration process on selecting of Contact/Company/Deal tabs we receive an error which states as follows:

"Salesforce Unavailable"

This error occurs intermittently, also a new sync error generates in Sync Error (please check the attached image)

screenshot-app.hubspot.com-2019.10.03-14_13_52.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @Jaismary. when you originally set up the integration, did you choose the option to connect to a sandbox, or production?

In a vacuum, this is tough to diagnose without knowing the specific errors that are firing (or seeing a HAR file). You may want to reach out to HubSpot support, to have them help with this kind of investigation.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @Jaismary. when you originally set up the integration, did you choose the option to connect to a sandbox, or production?

In a vacuum, this is tough to diagnose without knowing the specific errors that are firing (or seeing a HAR file). You may want to reach out to HubSpot support, to have them help with this kind of investigation.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.