Marketing Integrations

LConaway

Salesforce Integration issue

I have the Hubspot to Salesforce integration set up sync the HS Company property "Industry" (dropdown) to the SF field "Industry" (picklist). The SF field is available in the Lead and Account record. However, when a new Lead comes in through a Hubspot form and is pushed into SF, the industry field does not populate (it's a required field on the form and is always populated in HS). The picklist options in each system are identical and I have no errors in Sync Health and the mapping status is "OK". What could be going wrong? 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @LConaway ,

Hey, I might need to look into a specific sample (company) in order to answer your question. 

Also, we would need to take a look at the sync settings on the account as well as a specific company record that is not syncing as expected.

I'd suggest you file a support ticket (email/chat/phone) from the account so that the hubspot team can take a closer look and give you the right solution.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

LConaway

Thanks Monali. All of the picklist options are activated in Salesforce so that is not the source of the issue. 

0 Upvotes
Monali
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

There can be a chance that values in Salesforce are not active. Once the values will be active in salesforce the values will start syncing.

Let me know if your issue does not gets resolved.

0 Upvotes