Marketing Integrations

BCharles
Participant

Salesforce - Enhanced Domain update

Résolue

Hi there, 

Our operations team is getting ready to enable Enhanced Domain settings with our Salesforce database. My understanding is that it is going to impact development/staging environments more than the main Salesforce environment.

I couldn't find any HubSpot articles about the update from Salesforce and if this could impact our connection to HubSpot. However, I'm keen to learn if any other HubSpot users are preparing for this update for any particular endpoints/Salesforce URLs. 

To clarify, HubSpot is only connected to our main Salesforce environment and not any development/staging environment. 

Kind regards,
Bree

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
kvlschaefer
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @BCharles,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Salesforce's Enhanced Domains update would not affect the HubSpot-Salesforce integration. There will be no action required on your part as part of this update from Salesforce.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
kvlschaefer
Solution

Résolue

Hi @BCharles,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Salesforce's Enhanced Domains update would not affect the HubSpot-Salesforce integration. There will be no action required on your part as part of this update from Salesforce.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
BCharles
Participant

Résolue

Hi Kristen,

Yes, I also had confirmation from the HubSpot support ticket I sent separately and they confirmed the same thing. It's good to hear. 

Thank you for responding!
Bree