Marketing Integrations

skblase
Participant

Salesforce Custom Object Fields

Résolue

Does anyone know if it's possible to sync fields from a Salesforce Custom Object to company fields in HubSpot?

0 Votes
2 Solutions acceptées
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @skblase 

This is not possible directly using HubSpot's native Salesforce integration. 

With the right version of Salesforce, however, you can use process builder to map the relevant information to the contact object in SF, then it can sync to HubSpot. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
bradmin
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

If your custom object has a 1:1 relationship between objects the connector can talk to, you can also try simply creating a formula field to retrieve a looked-up value from the custom object. If that relationship or use case doesn't exist, using Process Builder and/or Flow Builder, as @Phil_Vallender recommended, works best. (Apex would, too, but it's likely overkill.)

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

5 Réponses
ericHS75
Membre

Résolue

hello,
following on this logic of custom object in Salesforce, how should we do to display the "intelligence" visualforce page on a custom lead object ?

Indeed, for my need I use a custom object Lead in SF which I have mapped to HS using a related field between native sf lead and custom sf lead and formula fields on native lead s.

However, I'd like to display the vf page on my custom object lead and I can't do it ?

Can you please help

I've tried to clone the VF Page as below but unfortunately this doesn' work as the HubSpot_Inc.HubSpotController isn't available to me (only in the package):

<apex:page sidebar="false" extensions="HubSpot_Inc.HubSpotController" standardController="CustomLead__c"> <apex:iframe height="315px" width="100%" scrolling="true" src="https://api.hubapi.com/sfdc/v1/visualforce/{!$Organization.Id}/{!$MyNativeLeadId__c}/{!$User.Email}" /> </apex:page>

0 Votes
JerryReid
Contributeur

Résolue

If your custom object is a child object under accounts in Salesforce, you can also use the app Rollup Helper to quickly aggregate whatever information you want easily up to to the Account level and just map the field into HubSpot Company object. Same for the contact object and opportunity object.

0 Votes
bradmin
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

If your custom object has a 1:1 relationship between objects the connector can talk to, you can also try simply creating a formula field to retrieve a looked-up value from the custom object. If that relationship or use case doesn't exist, using Process Builder and/or Flow Builder, as @Phil_Vallender recommended, works best. (Apex would, too, but it's likely overkill.)

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Résolue

Hi @skblase 

This is not possible directly using HubSpot's native Salesforce integration. 

With the right version of Salesforce, however, you can use process builder to map the relevant information to the contact object in SF, then it can sync to HubSpot. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Votes
skblase
Participant

Résolue

Thanks Phil...I'm working on it now and I will let you know.

0 Votes