Salesforce Contact not seen in hubspot

ユーザー

I create a Salesforce-Hubspot integration, now when ever I am creating a Contact in Hubspot that is shown in salesforce also update to that created contact in Hubspot or Lead in salesforce is working fine.

Problem: Now the problem is I have existing contacts and leads in salesforce those are not available in Hubspot also If I am creating any new lead/ contact in salesforce that is not getting created in Hub-spot

Please suggest what could be the cause

返信
0 賛成の数
7件の返信7
Community Thought Leader | Diamond Partner

Hi @itswaseem1 

First thing to check is if you have the right 'create Salesforce leads/contacts in HubSpot' settings in the integration configuration. See: Creating contacts in HubSpot

Be aware that this will only apply to newly created and updated records with a valid email address (for deduplication). You then need to make sure they are in your inclusion list if you want them to stay in sync. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
返信
0 賛成の数
名誉アドバイザー
Hi, . Without specific examples, it's difficult to say exactly what's happening. In HubSpot, the email address is the unique identifier, and HubSpot contacts will only sync to one Salesforce record with a matching email. As a result, creating a Salesforce record with a duplicate email address changes the association on an existing HubSpot contact.

It's also possible the records you're creating in Salesforce may not be visible to the integration user - the Salesforce user whose credentials are stored in HubSpot. If you have org-wide defaults set to a non-Public value, and have a role hierarchy in place, it's possible those new leads or contacts are visible to you, but not the integration user. If the integration user can't see or update a record, HubSpot won't be able to, either.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
ユーザー

Agree to your statements, and appreciate the fast response

I did further analysis and found that 

in 

Creating Contacts in HubSpot

Don't automatically create Hubspot contact was selected 

not 

if elegible to sync create Hubspot contact..

Now with selecting the correct setting here I am seeing that when I am creating a new lead/Contact in salesforce a New contact is being created.

Problem:

This is working fine for new contact created in salesforce
but

For Existing contacts in salesforce I am not seeing a new contact being cerated in Hubspot

返信
0 賛成の数
名誉アドバイザー
That behavior is expected, as it will only fire on new records. If you have existing contacts you'd like to quickly get into HubSpot, you'll want to run a Salesforce report including emails, and use that to import into HubSpot. Alternately, you could add the Salesforce contacts to a placeholder Salesforce campaign, then import that campaign from the imports screen in HubSpot.

返信
0 賛成の数
ユーザー

So does HubSpot will not create the Hubspot Contacts for existing salesforce Lead/Contacts?

Then can we use import wizard to import all contacts and leads from salesforce? The reason for asking is does it create any duplicate if the Hubspot already has the contact which I am importing from Salesforce

返信
0 賛成の数
ユーザー

To add further

Integration user has access to all contacts via sharing settings, I logged in as integration user and able to see salesforce contacts

Ablout the specific example how can i share the example please let me know,

The issue is quite state forward, I did integration and has the inlcusion list to only sync contact with specific creteria in Hubspot

Then I checked in Hubspot if salesforce contacts and leads are available in Hubspot, I did not find any.

then I added an OR condition in inclusion list to have sync for those contacts and Leads whose Salesforce Lead ID or Salesforce Contact Id is known 

Still I do not see the existing salesforce contact/Lead  created as Hubspot Contacts

Not sure what I am missing

返信
0 賛成の数
名誉アドバイザー
Updating your HubSpot inclusion list won't get new Salesforce contacts in the portal the inclusion list only applies for HubSpot contacts. It determines if, based on data in HubSpot only, they're eligible to sync.

If you choose one of the import options, and after importing they meet your inclusion list criteria, they'll sync automatically on their own. They just need to get into HubSpot first through an import.

返信
0 賛成の数