Marketing Integrations

LordKDoyle

Salesforce Campaign not Populating

SOLVE

Hi,

Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but I'm noticing that despite having our Forms in Hubspot set to add contacts to specific Salesforce Campaigns, this isn't currently happening.

We have landing pages on UnBounce, and we are using the native Hubspot form integration with it (i.e. not embedding any code directly onto the pages). Could this be the reason why we are seeing Leads come into Salesforce correctly, Via Unbounce & Hubspot, but are not being added to a Salesforce Campaign?

Currently the only workaround I can see is creating a Workflow which would add the Campaign to the Lead/Contact... Am I missing something?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Personally speaking when I've used unbounce in the past I've just dropped the Hubspot code without any integration.  When you tie a form to a Salesforce campaign directly it changes the embed code to add the Salesforce Campaign ID.  From what you are describing it may be that the Unboune Integration does not support this in which you may need to reach out to them for support and see what they have to say since their integration is not working as expected or may need to be enhanced.

What also comes to mind for me is you could use a workflow upon form submission to add someone to the campaign who submits that form. This is assuming in your scenario that the submissions are still coming into the hubspot form.  Can you confirm you are still getting all submissions?

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Personally speaking when I've used unbounce in the past I've just dropped the Hubspot code without any integration.  When you tie a form to a Salesforce campaign directly it changes the embed code to add the Salesforce Campaign ID.  From what you are describing it may be that the Unboune Integration does not support this in which you may need to reach out to them for support and see what they have to say since their integration is not working as expected or may need to be enhanced.

What also comes to mind for me is you could use a workflow upon form submission to add someone to the campaign who submits that form. This is assuming in your scenario that the submissions are still coming into the hubspot form.  Can you confirm you are still getting all submissions?

0 Upvotes
LordKDoyle

SOLVE

Hey Ben,

Yep submissions are still coming in, through the form - just not being added to the relevant Salesforce campaign.

I actually ended up creating a workflow rule myself to add futured submissions to the Campaign, as that also seemed to me to be the onl real solution available here, as it does seem to be that the Unbounce integration doesn't support the SF Campaign feature.

0 Upvotes