Marketing Integrations

Al_Fleury
Membro

SalesForce Campaign/Hubspot Best Practices

resolver

Hi There, 

This is a very basic question that I'm about to ask. We're running a company event and the process we put in place was to create a Campaign in SalesForce where the Sales Reps manually added contacts and then manage Email communications with a Hubspot list based on Campaign name (or Campaign ID) as a filter.

So far I have many issues due to Sync Inclusion lists parameters and database health problems so my lists don't match unfortunately but I am working on fixing it...

I am only wondering if this is the right process to begin with?

Thx

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Ben_M
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

For best practice on sync inclusion lists, you can have a minimum viable contact to push into Salesforce, but anything created in Salesforce should be created in Hubspot and anything with a Salesforce Lead ID or Contact ID should be allowed to bypass the Inclusion Filter as they were already created in Salesforce. This should keep your lists entirely in sync. If your data is not syncing like this you could try to export from Salesforce with their IDs and import into Hubspot so that they start syncing both ways.

Once you have that you can search for contacts who have a campaign ID value on their record as this is stored as an array in a salesforce campaign ids array property.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
Ben_M
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

For best practice on sync inclusion lists, you can have a minimum viable contact to push into Salesforce, but anything created in Salesforce should be created in Hubspot and anything with a Salesforce Lead ID or Contact ID should be allowed to bypass the Inclusion Filter as they were already created in Salesforce. This should keep your lists entirely in sync. If your data is not syncing like this you could try to export from Salesforce with their IDs and import into Hubspot so that they start syncing both ways.

Once you have that you can search for contacts who have a campaign ID value on their record as this is stored as an array in a salesforce campaign ids array property.