Marketing Integrations

BFowler

SMS Posting to Contact & Deal Timeline

SOLVE

Hey guys,

We have recently brought in message media to do some sms work to our clients through the deals portal. Essentially we have high value clients who we want to be able to email & sms throughout there buying/waiting for delivery process (through the deals platform).

Currently the sms are being sent correctly however they are not showing up on the contact or the deals timeline when we have said yes to them doing so. See attached image below. 

Screenshot 2021-11-03 100013.png

All help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
BFowler
Solution

SOLVE

Hi guys,
I have now found out how to do this,

Seen in the image below

*screenshot edit to remove sensitive informationScreen Shot 2021-11-04 at 11.01.27 AM.png

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
JDundas

SOLVE

Hi, @BFowler!

Have you considered using a contact center solution that integrations with HubSpot for SMS? Aloware is a great piece of software for this. It has a two way sync with HS and allows you to do basic business SMS, bulk SMS and SMS sequences which will help you with your use case. The text messages can function in the way you are seeking in your thread post. If you are interested in learning more, feel free to book a demo on my calendar here: https://meetings.hubspot.com/jeff-dundas

Best Regards,
Jeff

BFowler
Solution

SOLVE

Hi guys,
I have now found out how to do this,

Seen in the image below

*screenshot edit to remove sensitive informationScreen Shot 2021-11-04 at 11.01.27 AM.png

Thanks

0 Upvotes
BFowler

SOLVE

Hi @PamCotton 
Yes that would be greatly appreciated having some more help
You can see our current setup in the image attached here with how the text messages end up in the side column instead of the main contact area

Screenshot 2021-11-04 084817.png

Thanks

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @BFowler, happy Wednesday! I want to add some top experts to this matter to help contribute to @this conversation @Jonno_Price @Dan1 any recommendations to @BFowler matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes