Marketing Integrations

sociallink

SMS Integrations for Real Estate

SOLVE

I am having a hard time find a decent tool that integrates with SMS. Specifically, lead generation for real estate agents with IDX feeds on their site.

1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @sociallink. As a general rule, if you don't see supported or featured integrations in-app, your best bets are to either code something yourself, or investigate Zapier. 

Try going to https://zapier.com/zapbook/, and using search terms which are relevant. Looks like there are a lot of results for SMS, and one (IDX Leads) for IDX. Please note some of the tools you can zap from, into HubSpot, may require their own separate subscription, and are not necessarily part of your Zapier subscription provided with your HubSpot portal. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
JDundas

SOLVE

Hi, @sociallink!

Jeff with Aloware here! I know your post was from quite a while back, but I wanted to get back to you anyway. Have you considered using a contact center solution that integrations with HubSpot for SMS? Aloware is a great piece of software for this. It has a two way sync with HS and allows you to do basic business SMS, bulk SMS and SMS sequences which will help you with your use case. Please get back to me if you would like to know more or want to setup a meeting so I can demo our software.

Best Regards,
Jeff

bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @sociallink. As a general rule, if you don't see supported or featured integrations in-app, your best bets are to either code something yourself, or investigate Zapier. 

Try going to https://zapier.com/zapbook/, and using search terms which are relevant. Looks like there are a lot of results for SMS, and one (IDX Leads) for IDX. Please note some of the tools you can zap from, into HubSpot, may require their own separate subscription, and are not necessarily part of your Zapier subscription provided with your HubSpot portal. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.