Marketing Integrations

Alanaezderman

SFDC / Hubspot

SOLVE

I hope this email finds everyone well and that you are staying safe! I am new to marketing and we have hubspot and sfdc and I have walked into about 15000 contacts in hubspot where many of these contacts have not been put into SFDC.  I was wondering if you might be able to advise on what to do with these contatcs for email marketing.  As of now, we have just been sending emails to the whole audience at once.  I'd like to get them all into SFDC and then create audiences there base upon net new vs upsell renewal etc and then simply use hubspot as the tool to send emails to these audiences.  Can someone please advise if this is the way to go about email marketing using these 2 tools? Thanks in advance for your help.  I really appreciate it! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SFDC / Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi @Alanaezderman 

You will find it easier, I think, if you do your segemenation for email marketing in HubSpot using Lists.

You would facilitate this by mapping important information between Salesforce and HubSpot objects so that it is available for list creation in HubSpot. This is achieved, of course, by using HubSpot's Salesforce integration to syncronise the records between the two systems. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SFDC / Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi @Alanaezderman 

You will find it easier, I think, if you do your segemenation for email marketing in HubSpot using Lists.

You would facilitate this by mapping important information between Salesforce and HubSpot objects so that it is available for list creation in HubSpot. This is achieved, of course, by using HubSpot's Salesforce integration to syncronise the records between the two systems. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency