Marketing Integrations

AmyFenning
Mitglied

Revenue Conduit | Hubspot | and Magento

We will be migrating our WooCommerce website to the Magento platform at the end of next month. Does anyone have any experience using Magento and Revenue Conduit?

We have used Revenue Conduit w/ our WooCommerce platform to bridge data to HubSpot. It's been quite a mixed bag. Lots of issues with the tool saying it's connected when it isn't. It's been very frustrating despite working closely with Unifec to help.

I've been given the name of "Make Web Better," as well as a possible e-commerce integration tool. 

Any experience and insights are more than welcome. 

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
JessicaH
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

Hi @AmyFenning,

Do you mind sharing more about your current set up and what your end goal is?

Where exactly do you face roadblocks? 

The more information, screenshot and examples you can provide the better the Community can assist!

Thanks!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
AmyFenning
Mitglied

We are migrating from a WooCommerce site to a Magento 2 website. We use HubSpot only for our workflow/order follow-up automated emails, blog, and form fills. We use Sage ERP/CRM, which integrates fully into Magento. I will still need a service/tool like Revenue Conduit to sync my sales and customer data to HubSpot so that we can take advantage of the automated/workflow emails. 

I have been told the Revenue Conduit is not compatible with Magento 2. I'm wondering what others who have a Magento 2 website are using to accomplish this.

0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

Hi @AmyFenning,

These two resources might already be a good starting point for you:

1. Magento HubSpot Integration by PieSync
  2. Magento Integration HubSpot Integration | Connect Them Today

Take care!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes