Marketing Integrations

chavlene
参加者

Reporting on Zoom Webinars

解決

Hi! We have the zoom integration all set up but I am strugging with setting up a report where I can see all the information like 1) how long they attended 2) how many registered vs attended 3) if they engaged with our website or social platforms etc. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks

Ilene

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
ChristinaKay
解決策
トップ投稿者

解決

@chavlene I was struggling with this too. So with the reports, there are limited properties that can be used - average zoom attendance duration, last registered zoom webinar, total number of zoom registrations, the total number of zoom attended! The list tool will give you more options so if you do it that way.. you could create your own graphs but with the reporting tool you can do the ones I mentioned.  It would be a contact-based report, then when you search for "zoom" you should see the properties either in the data or in the filters!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

8件の返信
SHolmes6
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

Hi there, under Marketing Events you can view the Performance and those that registered, attended and cancelled.  If you have linked your event to a campaign you will be able to view additional analytics under your campaign

0 いいね!
juliek_q3d
参加者

解決

Thank you for sharing. Created a campaign and that did help. But I am not seeing Marketing Events as an option:

Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 09.06.25.png

0 いいね!
juliek_q3d
参加者

解決

Have been trying to look into HubSpots reporting for webinars and stuggling to find a solution. I saw that there are some metrics but that they are a not things we necessarily care about. We would like to be able to create a report that shows the webinars we hosted, the number of registrants, and the number of attendees. Ideally would pull this data from form submissions, and the Zoom integration (either Zoom or Calls– as our Zoom data shows up there)

0 いいね!
tarnoldd
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey Team, having the ability to use the same filters we have in Lists/Workflows in Custom reports would be really helpful in building out dashboards and understanding the performance across mulitple webinars

SHolmes6
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

I have a client who would like to be able to see a report which shows registrations for each webinar. thanks

SHolmes6
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

Hi, is there any further feedback on this.  I have a similar client request where they would like to be able to see a report which shows registrations for each webinar.  Thank you

ChristinaKay
解決策
トップ投稿者

解決

@chavlene I was struggling with this too. So with the reports, there are limited properties that can be used - average zoom attendance duration, last registered zoom webinar, total number of zoom registrations, the total number of zoom attended! The list tool will give you more options so if you do it that way.. you could create your own graphs but with the reporting tool you can do the ones I mentioned.  It would be a contact-based report, then when you search for "zoom" you should see the properties either in the data or in the filters!

JessicaH
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @chavlene,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.
Hi @HubSpotMaster @Nynke_HM @StefaniUAT, do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !