Marketing Integrations

EAnderson9
Membro

Reporting Link Clicks in External Reporting Tool

resolver

I've connected our Hubspot account to Data Studio and have been able to pull all the data I need, so far with one exception.

In email reports, there a section that highlights the "Top clicked links" in the email. 

I'm having trouble finding the metric dimension that matches up to that Hubspot report.  I'm assuming it would be a (emails_stat) dimension, but I"m not finding one.

Is that something anybody has been able to replicate? Doesn't necessarily have to DS, since I"m guessong the dimensions would be the same in an report tool.

1 Solução aceita
StjepanGrcic
Solução
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi @EAnderson9 

I would recommend to use Supermetrics connector.  Supermetrics makes it easy for you to pull all the HubSpot CRM and marketing data you need into Google Data Studio. Freely choose the metrics you want to pull into your dashboard. If a metric or dimension exists in HubSpot's API, it's very likely that you'll be able to get it to Data Studio with Supermetrics.

Here is the link to Supermetrics.

If my answer helped you please mark it solved to help the community.

Cheers,

Stjepan

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
johnelmer
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

resolver

@EAnderson9 I know this is an older thread, but there is a new Google Data Studio integration for HubSpot in the HubSpot App Marketplace.  There are some key differences in this app compared to other integrations, such as unlimited users and data for a flat price. There is a 14-day free trial so you can make sure it will meet your needs. DM me with questions, or view the setup guide here.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 Avaliação positiva
StjepanGrcic
Solução

resolver

Hi @EAnderson9 

I would recommend to use Supermetrics connector.  Supermetrics makes it easy for you to pull all the HubSpot CRM and marketing data you need into Google Data Studio. Freely choose the metrics you want to pull into your dashboard. If a metric or dimension exists in HubSpot's API, it's very likely that you'll be able to get it to Data Studio with Supermetrics.

Here is the link to Supermetrics.

If my answer helped you please mark it solved to help the community.

Cheers,

Stjepan