Marketing Integrations

djoost

Replacing Zapier Integration with Hubspot - Salesforce Integration

SOLVE

Hi All, 

I inherited a tech stack that I'm trying to unwind a bit. The current stack is: 

- Hubspot Marketing Hub

- Non-Hubspot forms

- Zapier connection to route non-Hubspot form submissions to Salesforce 

I've since implemented the Hubspot-Salesforce integration, and am now looking to eliminate Zapier. Is this as simple as replacing all of our non-Hubspot forms with Hubspot forms, or are there other considerations? 

Thanks! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @djoost 

If your Zaps use the form submission trigger then they must have specific forms reference in them. Therefore, replacing the non-hubspot forms with HubSpot forms should stop the zaps from firing. So, yes, that should be a solution. 

The main consideration now is to make sure that contacts that would have been created by a Zap are created by the integration instead - which means making sure they are on your inclusion list if any - and the same data is passed - by reviewing your field mappings. 

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
RodrigoMend1
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi, hope you are doing fine!

As you are already talking about HubSpot Zapier and SalesForce, can you help me please?

Can I send new HubSpot* form submissions - or new contacts created (any font) - to SalesForce using Zapier?

Exemple: 

New contact on HubSpot -> Zapier -> New contact on SalesForce

*HubSpot CRM, free version.

Thanks a lot!

Rodrigo

djoost

SOLVE

Yes, thank you for the reply @Phil_Vallender!

Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @djoost 

If your Zaps use the form submission trigger then they must have specific forms reference in them. Therefore, replacing the non-hubspot forms with HubSpot forms should stop the zaps from firing. So, yes, that should be a solution. 

The main consideration now is to make sure that contacts that would have been created by a Zap are created by the integration instead - which means making sure they are on your inclusion list if any - and the same data is passed - by reviewing your field mappings. 

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency