Marketing Integrations

LizzieNorman1
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

Register for an Eventbrite event with a HubSpot form

Hi all,

I have just started using the Eventbrite integration with clients for the first time. It would make a customer's experience so much better if they could register for an Eventbrite event via a HubSpot form and then use a workflow to add them to an Eventbrite event, similar to how HubSpot's integrations with Zoom and GoToWebinar work. 

Is something anyone else has come across and is there a suggested solution / workaround?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LizzieNorman1 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here - @Phil_Vallender @HubDoPete @LaurenRyan @Mike_Eastwood do you have any thought for @LizzieNorman1 on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

HubDoPete
Guide | Gold Partner
Guide | Gold Partner

Hi @LizzieNorman1 and @TiphaineCuisset 

I don't have great news for you on this one, as Eventbrite integrations are unable to register a person for an event.

• The HubSpot <> Eventbrite Integration (by HubSpot) shows only a one-way data flow, from Eventbrite to HubSpot (See marketplace flows)
  • Zapier can trigger from the HubSpot Form, but its Eventbrite actions are limited to "Create Event" or "Find Event"
  • Make (formerly Integromat) can do more than Zapier, but is still unable to add an attendee for an event (See Make Actions)
  • Checking the Eventbrite API - it allows you to create many items in Eventbrite but there appear to be no actions that allow for creating a new order/ticket. (See Eventbrite API)

Based on the limitations of the Eventbrite API - there appears to be no workaround to register a user for an Eventbrite event. Attendees must register via the Eventbrite UI.

cheers

Pete